Areas Served: Serving Washington County including Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard, Tualatin, Sherwood, King City and West Portland
Board Member Information:
|Lisa Mattingly||President||VanderHouwen & Associates, Inc.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Julie Zimmerman||Vice President||Epson Portlandemail@example.com|
|Michele Jordan||Secretary||Axiom Electronics, LLCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lynn White||Treasurer||Embassy Suitesemail@example.com|
Web site and list of seminars and activities: www.oectv.com
The Washington County Oregon Employer Council is a group of private sector employers that work together to provide educational seminars and workshops to meet the employment and training needs of local businesses; participates in the future of our community’s existing and upcoming workforce through education, training and scholarship opportunities; provides networking opportunities and resources for employers through monthly Employer Forums; and invests in Oregon’s economic growth by sponsoring career fairs that offer employers an opportunity to connect with quality job seekers.
The Washington County OEC:
- Sponsors annual Maximum Connections Job Fair at the World Forestry Center every September.
- Provides general management and human resources scholarships
- Provides Leadership Beaverton scholarships
- Hosts seminars and workshops on human resources related topics and leadership skills.
- Holds employer forums and open houses
- Contributes to the veterans assistance funds used to assist veterans in accepting and/or keeping employment.
Sign up here to receive email updates about our news & events!