We are pleased to present this session to the employers of the Southern Oregon Coast on Thursday, May 31st.
Among the most frequently litigated workplace disputes are those which arise out of disciplinary actions and employee terminations! This session will provide employers with the knowledge and tools to properly document employee performance, use positive and negative feedback to keep employees on track, and to deal swiftly and fairly with problem employees and guidelines on how to properly handle a termination of employment.
- Employment at will and exceptions
- Personnel records and supervisor “working” files
- Proper documentation and examples
- Setting expectations
- Positive discipline (coaching)
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Conducting disciplinary meetings
- Documentation exercises
- Conducting a termination meeting
- Post termination issues
Thursday, May 31st 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Meeting Location: South Coast ESD
Large Conference Room
1350 Teakwood Ave
Coos Bay, Oregon 97420
HRCI & SHRM Credits available